I have been stamping and crafting for years now. But now I have decided to take it to a whole new level. I am now officially an Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Oh yoikes. What have I done? It was an opportunity that literally fell into my lap, and so I am doing it. I am NOT a sales person. I lack motivation and the in-your-face-dedication that this job may need. But, I love stamps. And I love paper. And I love color. So...I'm going to do it. I literally have nothing to lose. So...check out my new web site, and see what you think. And if you really want to have some fun...book me in and we will do some craftin' together. Hey look at that...maybe I am a little more of a sales person than I thought!! I only got slight hives at throwing that pitch out there. I think I better go lay down.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
New Venture
I've done something, and I am not sure how it is going to go.
But now I've done it.
And I am committed.
Committed and terrified.
And a little bit excited.
But mostly terrified.
This came in the mail today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooh! Exciting! You really need to move closer to me. ;)
Oh Sonya, you know I would travel out to meet all your stamping and scrapbooking needs. I know you have great childcare in the area! :)
Ha ha! That we do!
I will definitely keep you mind!
So excited for you, and I KNOW that you will be fantastic! Have fun with it all!
Monica
Post a Comment