One month since my last post? How did that happen?
My friend Becky posted a little ditty on her facebook status that spoke true to my heart... "Sunny Days. Chasing the clouds away." That Sesame Street. Wisdom for the masses. Good stuff.
That is where I am at. Sunny days - finally here - are chasing away the blues from a long dark winter. I actually had started to lose hope that things would ever warm up before the chill of Fall would once again nip at our cheeks. But things are warming and greening. The lake waters are flowing, and the frogs are once again singing me to sleep at night. And I am starting to feel... well, I am once again starting to feel.
Sam and I have been spending lots of time outside. He can't get enough. And I love how happy it makes him. Oh God, thank you for finally letting us have spring!!
My friend Becky posted a little ditty on her facebook status that spoke true to my heart... "Sunny Days. Chasing the clouds away." That Sesame Street. Wisdom for the masses. Good stuff.
That is where I am at. Sunny days - finally here - are chasing away the blues from a long dark winter. I actually had started to lose hope that things would ever warm up before the chill of Fall would once again nip at our cheeks. But things are warming and greening. The lake waters are flowing, and the frogs are once again singing me to sleep at night. And I am starting to feel... well, I am once again starting to feel.
Sam and I have been spending lots of time outside. He can't get enough. And I love how happy it makes him. Oh God, thank you for finally letting us have spring!!
1 comment:
What is it like to live somewhere where the incredible explosion of spring does not happen? When it is always the same??? Our spring was soooooo late, but it exploded into green a couple of weeks ago with an amazing kind of joy!!!! The feeling of elation that comes with that is so great.
Post a Comment