It's a brand new day people. Attempt one, day one in the world of potty training. And through it all I am learning that all those quizzes that ask if your child is ready are so unnecessary. The question they SHOULD be asking: Is MOMMY ready?
What a day. A LOT of excited trips to the potty (this kid LOVES to sit on his little throne). A handful of jelly bean incentives. Brand new "big boy gitchy". One little "accident", and one priceless moment at the end of a long day of nothing... the sound I never thought would be music to my ears... a little tinkle. Followed by ABSOLUTE DELIGHT, euphoria, ear to ear grinning, cheering and dancing between Mommy and child.
2 comments:
Isn't it the most exciting thing EVER?!?!? I love that sound. No need to fake HUGE excitement. lol
(And there are no "Is Mommy Ready" quizes because anyone whose had kids can tell you that none of us are ever really ready for any of it.)
Uh. It's Thursday. Just in case you hadn't noticed.
Post a Comment