Breathing Freely2
Celebrating the Imperfect Life
Friday, January 14, 2011
Frost
Creative Father
Even nature tells story of my longing
That I may cling so close
That those near may never tell
Where I end
And You begin
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Labels
A Prayer
Blogging
Confessions
Dark Cloud
Everyday Stuff
Honesty
Hope
Imperfection
Just as I am
Motherhood
NaBloPoMo
Photography
Stampin'
The Little One
Worship
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
November 2011 (10)
May 2011 (1)
April 2011 (2)
March 2011 (3)
February 2011 (2)
January 2011 (5)
Places I Roam Freely
a holy experience
everything was beautiful
so much shouting
a little stone
Shirley's Field of Dreams ~Bucket List~
~
Take a photography class
~ Take more photography classes
~ Tour Europe
~ Fly in a hotair balloon
~ Learn Bass guitar
~ Dust off my Bass guitar, and then commence learning.
~ Write a book
~ Go on a Cruise ship
~ Help Harv find his hidden love for board games
~ Read all the unread books on my bookshelf
No comments:
Post a Comment