YOU ARE THERE. (Why do I forget that in the darkness?)
Always before me. Always behind me.
Hand upon me. Arms encircling.
Love freely flowing.
Oh God I so often forget.
And the darkness overwhelms.
But you are light. And your light brings clarity to my darkness.
You have a plan. (If I could only remember.)
For my good. For my prosperity.
Not to rob or thwart. (As satan would have me believe.)
Oh that I may trust.
And trust again.
And believe.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me. The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord endures forever – do not abandon the works of your hands.
Psalm 138: 7-8

1 comment:
Thanks for this beautiful blog, and your heartful, honest feelings that you share with others. We wait to shed the bleakness of winter and a long slow spring. Yes, God is with us on our dark days. How could we survive without Him?
Post a Comment